terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2008

Neil Gaiman e eu, uma fotonovela

É brinks, galere!

Eu: Neil, oh my god, it's really you, I just wanna say I love your work, and reading Sandman was really a mind-blowing experience for me, and I felt I could relate so much to Anansi Boys and, oh my god, I can't believe you're here, could you sign this book for me, I mean, if it's not a problem, 'cause I'm such a huge fan…


Neil Gaiman: Wôt?

Neil Gaiman: Oh… I see… just give me the damn thing


Neil Gaiman: Here… now, get lost!


Eu: Thank you, thank you so much, now if I could just stand next to you so they could take a picture…
Neil Gaiman: All right, just don't touch anything

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Por favor, me diz que foi isso mesmo que aconteceu??

POR FAVOOOOOOOOOOR!

(e como foi a Flip?)